Not quite a "Happy New Year"
How are we doing our bit this time?
In these extraordinary times, we find ourselves in lockdown as the year has barely begun. We've already seen the unbelievable strain this is putting on people and their businesses.
We acknowledge this and still believe its our duty to leverage our unique position to help navigate these troubled waters.
To this end we’re excited to announce the extension of a number of measures that we put in place during the previous lockdown's to try and do our bit to help out:
- As per our Eco policy, all customer facing meetings will be carried out virtually via video conferencing software. Where necessary we’re happy to assist you with setting this software up to help you manage your business and keep making those important calls.
- We will also be moving to a paperless process meaning that all invoices, contracts and other types of communication between us and our customers will be conducted digitally to remove any potential contact points that could act as transmission vectors.
- To help try and support our schools and the students who are under an unbelievable strain balancing remote learning as well as in class learning for vulnerable students, we are putting provisions in place to provide our E-Colony service 100% FREE to teachers, schools and other educational establishments. We will maintain this throughout this latest lockdown and will re-evaluate the situation once things start going back to normal.
- We have enhanced our technologies to provide 24/7 alerting and monitoring. We keep an eye on those alerts and notifications to support our clients and keep your site's online. So your online presence can be one less thing to worry about. We are constantly working on this to find more ways we can assist you and help give you peace of mind.
- Once again, we’re offering our services to analyse your business needs and advise you on how you can leverage the latest technologies to manage working from home / digitally effectively whilst keeping the costs down.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and will announce more measures as and when we have established them to assist our clients and their customers.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during these times. If you have any questions or want to reach out to us, please use our Contact Us page, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay healthy and safe.